The Blobs: Share the PS2 The Blobs: Share the PS2

erm...

i'd say a bit better than ther other n00b stick animators but it was way too short, explosion effect was poor and wasn't that funny to be honest. Sorry

Carnagevisor responds:

I know, i should really spend longer on them, alot longer!

clockday dsasdaasdfssdf g clockday dsasdaasdfssdf g

yaay (vOTED 5)

AWEFUCKINGSOME !!!!!

THANK YOU FOR FREE PROTECTION POINT yes dis fuckin rocks BECAUSE IT GIVES FREE PROTECTION POINTS UR THE BEST FUCK YUYU THT PEACE OF SHIT IS RUBBISH COMPARED TO THIS !!! woot!

P.S WTF WAS THE GUY DOIN GIVIN 0????

BombermanBomberman responds:

CLOCKDAY

GET YOUR FREE PROTECTION POINTS

ALSO YEAH SOME EMO FAGGOT VOTED 0 COZ HE WAS INTO HOT GAY MANSEX

Ray - Part 3 Introduction Ray - Part 3 Introduction

ABSOFUCKINLUTELY AWESOME

i'm a big fan of they ray series and this didnt let me down at all! gr8 artwork and voice acting! but the subtitles were completely different translation to what the foreign dudes were sayin!
(i can speak japanese ;) )

can't wait for your next submission!

Creativity - Episode 8 Creativity - Episode 8

not bad

its alrite....but voice needs to be alot better

super bunny one super bunny one

improving

Great Chad! I can see great improvements from the 1st animation u showed to me. Keep it up!!!

FireNuke responds:

cheers brother, im glad to be in the team and i will do everything posible to make our name mighty

something u are proud of something u are proud of

wtffff!!!111

gd for a beginner but it was still poor as an animation. Needs alot of practice

the beginning was gd. gr8 drawing and i was expecting to see something wonderful... until....

The FUCKING middle. I mean WTF was up with ur FBF animation. The colourful animation turned into a horrible lazily animated black and white moving lines and for a while i didn't know wtf was going on. U shudve jus kept the simple artwork u did in the beginning because gd colourful animation in the beginning+ retarded lazily made fbf animation= Dung (A.K.A Poo/Shit).

Im not even gna start the comment about the end because that rounded the whole animation up, which concludes as RuBbIsH.

O and the sound... please dont put fucked up jap music which disgraces japan next time... thank you

From
Anton.C(Kazuki's friend)

"Vanity" "Vanity"

kl

u submitted dis twice innit

Killing Spree VI - Teaser Killing Spree VI - Teaser

cannot WAIT NO LONGER!!

ive been waiting for a long time for KS6 and cant wait till february. Dis is gna be one of the de hottest animation on newgrounds!

Power Star 2 Power Star 2

INTENSE ACTION!

BRILLIANT! this is how mario games should be like. I'm gettin bored of those sloppy punch, kicks and stamping on heads in the mario game series and this blew me away. So far the best sprites animation ive seen so far. KEEP IT UP!!!!

24 minutes ep 11 24 minutes ep 11

FAKE VOICE

Ye it was pretty gd. Its a big improvement frm wen i look bak at the 1st 24. But i kno that the subtitles doesnt translate the speeches. its jus some random japanese speeches. why i kno? cuz IM JAPANESE